our friendship begins…
Our mutually supportive relationship begins with the agreement outlined below!
Wholesale account details:
This wholesale program serves established businesses possessing a valid business license and
reseller permit (if applicable). Potential wholesalers must also have a public and physical location and mutually agree to not resell Shaboo, as a third party, on Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, etc. Thank you!
Minimums with market appeal!
- $100 minimum for opening orders.
- $75 minimum for reorders.
- Products are available in inner-pack quantities only.
- All orders are completed upon our thumbs-up!
Prices that are good for both of us!
- Prices listed in our printed catalogs are wholesale and may change, but always with you in mind!
- All prices are in US dollars.
- We mutually agree that the wholesaler will take care of any associated freight costs.
- Orders will be shipped using USPS or Fedex ground, whichever is cheapest, unless a preferred carrier is requested.
- Once we receive your order for in-stock Shaboo goodies, it is shipped within 5 working days.
Backorders may happen
Back orders under $50 will be marked “out of stock” and cancelled after 30 days. To decline back orders, simply state “No Back Orders” when placing your order.
Payment terms & billing that protect us both!
- First orders are made using credit card please! (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover).
- For subsequent orders, you may forward a credit application for our thumbs-up, which may take up to 2 weeks.
- Net-30 terms granted upon our enthusiastic thumbs-up!
- All invoices will be sent electronically from email@example.com to the billing email address provided to us.
- As an incentive for keeping balances paid, any past-due balances are subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month.
- Returned checks validate a $30 precious-time-spent service charge!
Cancellations may happen?
- Orders cancelled after a shipment is made yields freight costs and a restocking cost of $10 that the wholesaler agrees to reimburse.
- Orders may be put on “hold” up to 14 days only.
Collection is a real drag
Outstanding invoices may realistically accrue finance, collection, court, and/or attorney’s fees—a real drag for everyone.
Returns should be far and few
- The return of merchandise will be accepted, and credits issued only with the Shaboo Prints thumbs-up.
- Shaboo Prints must be notified within 10 days of receipt of any incorrectly shipped orders or defective goods otherwise the order will be reckoned complete!
Claims are always fair
- Any damage or shortage claims must be received no later than 10 days from receipt of order.
- All packing materials and receiving paperwork should be retained for carrier inspection.
Acceptance of these terms & conditions
Placement of order will confirm your acceptance and thumbs-up of the terms and conditions of the mutual agreement above.
Something else that must be said…
Please don’t copy our designs? All viewing and purchasing activities done by you, the wholesaler with Shaboo Prints should not be for the purpose of reproducing our designs.
Shaboo Prints reserves every last drop of the rights of all pictures used in this website. Copying and/or reusing our images without permission is subject to a furrowed brow and legal action.